- Open up your blog or your sub-site by clicking on the gear wrench located in the upper right hand corner next to your name. Click on the Site Content from the drop down menu.
- Once you have that open click on your sub-site you have created.
- Now that your blog has been opened you'll want to click on the gear wrench again and from there you'll click on Change the Look.
- From here you can pick out your theme colors and select Apply or pick another color that you like.
- Once you’re in your blog, click on the gear wrench located in the upper right hand corner. Select Look and Feel.
- Locate and click on Title, Description and Logo.
- When it opens you will see this is the place to modify your blog site name along with a description.
- Once you have changed your name and or description click ok in lower right hand corner.