Project Management Office: Services and Support Information
In 2012, a team of dedicated leaders with positions that are less technically focused, shifted into roles to exclusively support project management and point-of-contact responsibilities. This leaves our clients with a single point-of-contact who acts as their customer advocate when working with BIT, representing that agency or office and making it easier and more efficient to do business with us.
Point of Contact (POC) services:
- Customer advocate with BIT.
- Facilitator within BIT to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Technology partnerships.
- Assistance on moratoriums, IT procurements, RFIs, and RFPs.
- Assistance on legislative bills and analyzing IT impact.
- Transition assistance to new technologies.
- Address operational problems and request services.
Project Management services:
- Completion of projects within a timely and fiscally responsible manner.
- Standards of project management life cycles and use of templates.
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning management.
- Progress made by project team members.
- Routine project updates to agency contact and sponsor.