BIT Help Desk
The Help Desk can assist with the below services:
- Connecting to the state network,
- Resetting password permissions,
- Troubleshooting computer hardware/software, telephone or wiring problems,
- Changing billing information,
- Installing computers, software, wiring or telephones,
- Adding or removing state employee computer access,
- Installing or repairing state radios.
- Automatic Help Desk Response: Submit a new work request via email that will automatically generate a ticket without having to wait for a response.
- BIT Help Desk: Check the status of a work request that has already been submitted via email.
- Call 605.773.4357 (HELP): If an immediate response is required, please call the Help Desk rather than sending an email. For example, please call if a network is down or a computer is completely inoperable.
- Name of individual needing assistance,
- Phone number,
- State Agency,
- Brief description of service or problem; including error messages or what was being done on the machine when the problem happened.