Outlook Feature to Save You Time: Insert Screenshot
- Create a new email message and click in the body of the message. Make sure the cursor is where you want to insert your screen clip.
- Make sure the item you want to capture is visible OR at most only has the current document over it.
- Under the Insert tab, click Screenshot. Depending on your ribbon menu setup, this might be a tiny icon—specifically, a little camera icon with a dotted rectangle.
- From the Screenshot dropdown, click on one of the available windows to insert it. If you don't see a window you want to insert, make sure the program isn't minimized to the taskbar.
- Alternatively, if you want just a portion of the screen, click on the Screen Clipping button at the bottom of the Screenshot dropdown. This will bring up a crosshair cursor for you to drag around the area of the screen you want to select.