Once one of the BIT forms is completed; it is automatically submitted to the BIT Help Desk in which a work order is made to fulfill the request. Below is a listing of each of the forms and their function.
- Employee Request Form (New/Move): Submit when there is a new employee or you have an employee who is moving to a different phone number.
- Employee Exit Form: Submit when an employee is leaving state government.
- Firewall Modification Request: Submit when there are modifications that need to be made to the firewall.
- Moratorium Request: Submit the form to request approval for the purchase of non-standard piece of software or hardware.
- Remote Access Device (RAD) or Mobile Device Form: Submit the form to request state email access on a smartphone or similar device and/or if you need access to webmail.
- Server Request Form: Complete the information in order to have a new server setup.
- State Business Wireless Access Request: Complete the form when a non-state employee needs Internet access.
- Web Application Directory Setup Request: Submit the form to request directory setup for a web application or website.
- DDN Conference Scheduling Request Form: Submit the form to request to setup a video conference on the DDN.
- DDN Education Scheduling Request Form: Submit the form to request to schedule High School or college courses.
- Employee Travel Voucher: Complete the travel voucher to be reimbursed for state travel.
- W-9 Form: Complete the form if a vendor wants to do business with the state.