Setting the Standard: BIT Social Media Guidelines
- Outline the benefits of the social media platforms
and how they relate to your business needs.
- Provide suggestions on professional social media use;
including what to post, when to post and when and how to engage in comments and
- Consider best practices and core values when it comes to developing an online community.
- Provide suggestions on social media etiquette.
- Incorporate security guidelines; with an emphasis on
password protection and understanding why social media is more prone to security
- Establish guidelines on recording and archiving the
records published under each social media platform involved with your business.
- Identify crisis management strategies and possible solutions.
- Define who is responsible for the maintenance and management of social media along with its goals and objectives.